Precihole’s latest GVN06M micro gun drilling machine is truly customized to fit all the needs of gun drilling in medical parts. The drilling range of 1 mm (0.04’’) to 6 mm (0.25’’) and a max part length of 300 mm (12’’) cover the complete spectrum of all medical parts. Special work holding arrangements on both sides provide an accurate locating and clamping mechanism for parts on the machine. 20,000 RPM on the tool spindle provides ample speeds for drilling process. A coolant pressure of up to 170 bar (2500 psi) ensures that the chips are evacuated properly from the part. This solution is offered in a single spindle version and a twin spindle version with independent slides.
- Compact Footprint with only 100 - 130 sq. ft. floor space needed per machine
- Option of single spindle or twin spindle with independent slides for high productivity
- Use of motorized (direct) spindles with speeds of up to 20,000 RPM
- Component counter rotation speeds up to 2000 RPM
- High pressure coolant pump delivery up to 170 bar (2500 psi) pressure
- Multistage filtration system with 5-micron filtration level
- Hi precision component holding arrangement to hold complex profiles on part ends